1. Although Santosh Hospital tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, Santosh Hospital does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. Santosh Hospital makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
2. Santosh Hospital makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
3. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Santosh Hospital or their officers, employees or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
4. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any service, product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Santosh Hospital makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
5. Medical records generated electronically are provided only for convenience. These may not be complete and are subject to updates. You are requested to kindly collect the signed copy of the final reports from Santosh Hospital . Please note that these medical records are not a substitute for a medical advice / opinion.
Santosh Hospital controls and operates this web site from India. If you use this web site from outside of India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
1. In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or avail or use services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, use, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Santosh Hospital has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
2. This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Santosh Hospital. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Santosh Hospital is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Bangalore, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
A cookies is an alphanumeric identifier which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser when you visit our website. It enables our own system to recognise you when you visit our website again and improve our service to you. Cookies may also be used to compile aggregate information about areas of our website that are visited most frequently. This traffic information can be used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of it easier. We do not track which pages you looked at while visiting website. If you wish to reject our cookie, you can configure your browser to do so.
Santosh Hospital will use its best efforts to make all your payments properly. However, the hospital shall not incur any liability and any service guarantee shall be void because of the existence of any one or more of the following circumstances:
If, you have not provided the hospital with correct M R Number, IP number, patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, date of Admission, Service Type Payment Account information, or the Account information for the payee.
If, through no fault of the hospital, your Payment Account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction would exceed the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
The payment processing center is not working properly and you know or have been advised by the hospital about the malfunction before you execute the transaction.
Circumstances beyond control of the hospital (Such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from the outside force) prevent the proper execution of the transaction and the hospital has taken reasonable precautions to avoid those circumstances and/or, In case of payment through Credit Card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
If the user is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and conditions of the usage of the (http://sh.rajeshkumarpanda.com/index.php)
Santosh Hospital will use its best efforts to present all of your electronic bills promptly. In addition to notification & acknowledgement after completion of transaction, details will be communicated to you.